Simple Baked Apples – The Sweet Heaven
Super delicious and easy to do. Simple Baked Apples are just amazing at any time. Our recipe will immediately water your mouth when you smell them while they’re in the oven. It’s pure enjoyment. No matter if it’s cold or warm outside, you can always make them!
Simple Baked Apples
- 1 sour apple
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 g ground almonds
- 20 g raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. butter
- Hollow out the apple with an apple cutter and drizzle with lemon juice
- Put some water in an ovenproof dish and put the apple on top
- Mix the ground almonds, raisins, cinnamon and honey
- Put the whole thing into the hollowed-out apple in the middle
- Place a teaspoon of butter on top
- Cover the casserole and bake everything in the preheated oven at approximately 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes until the apple is nice and crumbly
Tips For The Preparation
You can also easily use melted coconut oil instead of butter. Besides that, it is best to use a casserole with a glass lid, so you can see right away how far the apple is baked. You can also brush the casserole lightly with butter so that nothing sticks to the bottom.
General Information Of The Recipe
Instead of ground almonds, you can also use chopped almonds, ground hazelnuts or other nuts. In addition, why not enjoy it with a vanilla or chocolate sauce? Moreover, you can put some grains like oatmeal or spelt flakes in the simple baked apple to get more satiated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my apple is still firm inside after baking?
Take a different kind of apple. It is best to use apples that can be stored for a long time. Also, maybe leave it in the oven a little longer.
Can you also eat the simple baked apples without the peel?
Yeah, for sure, you can try that out. It will have fewer vitamins, but will also taste amazing. However, the apple may fall apart without the peel. Just try it out.
Do I always have to use honey?
No, of course not. You can simply use maple syrup or sugar. And if you don’t want it that sweet, just leave it out.