Brownies or Cheesecake. Which one do you prefer? I personally just canted decided. That why i decided to create a combination of booth recipes. The results: Brownie cheesecake bars. The ultimate cake combination. Fudge and creamy. You really don’t wann miss out. A simple but mouth watering combination of the two dessert favorites.
Brownie Cheesecake Bars
For the dough
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 125 g Butter
- 120 g Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 100 g Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 – 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- some butter for the mould
For the cheesecake topping
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 50 g Powdered sugar
- 1 pck. vanilla sugar
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees (circulating air 320 degrees).
- Grease a small baking tray or line it with baking paper.
- Coarsely chop the dark chocolate and melt with the butter in a bain-marie.
- Let cool down briefly.
- Mix the butter chocolate mass with the sugar, gradually add the eggs and stir.
- Mix flour, salt and cocoa powder and add to the remaining dough and mix together.
- For the cheesecake mass, briefly mix the cream cheese, egg, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Put two thirds of the brownie dough into the form and smooth it down.
- Pour the complete cheesecake mixture onto the dough and spread evenly.
- Spread the rest of the brownie dough in blobs on the cheesecake mixture and marble lightly with a fork or wooden skewer.
- Bake the brownies in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Leave everything to cool down and enjoy.
If you already enjoyed this sweet combination. I’m sure you would also like my previous combination fo Chocolate Chip Cookies and Oreos. My Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.