If you are looking for a super tasty experience, try out this deep dark chocolate cake. Its colour catches you immediately while the flavour is simply amazing. You can easily take it anywhere you go. And don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- 100 g flour
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 package baking powder
- 150 g butter
- 1 tbsp. rum
- 1 pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Add the butter in pieces and melt it as well.
- Then add the sugar and stir in.
- Add the pinch of salt and the rum.
- Let everything cool down.
- When the mixture has cooled, gradually mix in the eggs with a mixer.
- Finally, fold in the flour with the baking powder until fluffy.
- Grease a baking pan and dust all over with flour.
- Pour the dark chocolate batter into the baking pan.
- Bake at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin.
Tips For The Preparation
Half of the flour can be replaced with starch. Decorate the finished deep dark chocolate cake with icing sugar or chocolate icing.
General Information Of The Recipe
If you like it even more chocolaty, you can also melt some chocolate, refine it with cream and then pour it over the cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it normal that the deep dark chocolate cake is very moist inside?
Yes, the cake should be moist on the inside. The less flour you use, the juicier the cake will be.
Can I also use oil instead of butter?
Yeah, that’s possible.
Which dark chocolate is best to use?
Doesn’t matter that much. In any case, it should be 70% or higher.