Ever wondered how you can make chewy chocolate chip cookies more tasty? Well i have got the solution for you. Stuff them with Oreo Cookies! The result: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies that just taste beautiful.
Oreos + Chocolate chip Cookies = love. If you have never tried this before, you have defiantly missed out! So let’s get started.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 225 g softened butter unsalted
- 150 g brown sugar
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- 450 g flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 250 g chocolate chips cookies
- 1 pkg oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.
- Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie.
- Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake the cookies 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.